Pages

Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Christmas card from Dominican Nuns to their victims: what the Pope doesn’t want you to know.


I received a card of Christmas Blessings: the Dominican nuns at Sparkill, NY are praying for children who lived at the St. Agnes Home.  They say living at the home deepened our faith in God.  I lived at the home when I was 3 and a half years old. They beat me every day and when I was too damaged to respond, one of them smothered me with a pillow. I was in a coma for almost a year.  Yes, living there deepened my faith in God because I lived. The power of God was stronger than their murderous hands.  
Let them pray for their sins and the sins of the pope and the rest of his henchmen who allowed and covered up widespread child abuse by nuns and clergy.  Do they send the cards to remind us of what they did? Do they think we will donate to support their evil habits? We can better use our resources to stop the church’s continued abuse of children around the world.  We can work together to stop them.  We need a reckoning.

No comments:

Post a Comment